Saturday, August 8, 2009

Who do you recommend for a reliable website hosting provider?

Specifics: Host that has been around for a long time. Affordable, maybe $7.00 to $8.00 a month at the most. I%26#039;m not sure how much space I need, but something liberal that I could grow with.



Now for the features that I CANNOT seem to find out there. I%26#039;d like to be able to host multiple web sites under 1 account. As for the Operating System, I would like a host that is flexible in this regard. That is an important feature that I%26#039;m after, to switch between OS%26#039;s as many times as I like. And I don%26#039;t want to have to submit a ticket to do it, I%26#039;d like to be able to have this control myself.



A company with multi-level tech support is preferred.



I need only a couple of email addresses and It%26#039;s imperative that I have an FTP account. The more MySQL databases that I can create the better. I think that%26#039;s it. Thanks for your time. Please only respond if you know for sure of all of these features because I don%26#039;t want to have to scour through the website because you %26quot;think%26quot; that they do. :)



Who do you recommend for a reliable website hosting provider?





The web host that will give you all that and more is GoDaddy. You can switch OS%26#039;s until you are blue in the face. The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour usually but you can do it as often as you like. You have 25 MySQL databases. You can host unlimited sites. Currently, you also get, I think it%26#039;s $25 in money towards Google AdWords if you sign up for a year. The cost is less than $7.00 a month.



http://www.urlpro.net/godaddy.html



Who do you recommend for a reliable website hosting provider?



I think you are doing the right thing here asking for recommendations. That is very important. I recommend HostNed Web Hosting http://www.hostned.com to people. Their SDL-R account has all that you are looking for. They are always very helpful and no BS. I like that. I have been using them since I was a beginning webmaster years ago. All my friends that I have referred to HostNed have been treated right too. Give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment