Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Children閳ユ獨 Book 閳ユ辅eb site閳?with a 閳ユ窏ow To閳?format for beginning 1st time authors, Will it work?

I know there are other sites out there on the web. I just wanted to start my own. I閳ユ獡 writing my 1st rough draft as a new 1st time author. (Adventure-mystery chapter book for young adults) It will be over a year before I閳ユ獡 even ready to submit it for printing and distribution. I閳ユ獡 not finished researching yet either. I閳ユ獡 just diving in where I閳ユ獡 at. Even I would like a self-help web site group for my own questions about the direction I閳ユ獡 trying to take. During the mean time and after considerable research I have secured the services of my own Illustrator, music composer for an optional attached CD with narrated story to be included in my book. My book will come with attachments, tie-ins. As a web site for new authors we collectively plan to be the original panel who will host the web site with Q%26amp;A閳ユ獨. Would you also be interested in being apart of our web panel? If so, please contact me. We plan to have the web site running shorty after the holidays.



Thanks, Ed



New Children閳ユ獨 Book 閳ユ辅eb site閳?with a 閳ユ窏ow To閳?format for beginning 1st time authors, Will it work?





Since you%26#039;re going about it in a way that most publishers of juvenile literature won%26#039;t touch, all I can do is wish you well, and direct you to AbsoluteWrite.com, for instruction on how children%26#039;s literature works.



New Children閳ユ獨 Book 閳ユ辅eb site閳?with a 閳ユ窏ow To閳?format for beginning 1st time authors, Will it work?



Good luck with that Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment