Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I want to build my own web page... need some info.?

I would like to start my own web page, I will be selling products on this web page as well as have articles and other stuff..



I want to do this for a cheap as possible, I do not know how to write HTML so i will need either software or some veriety of help in the actual building.



As well I need to know a good (and cheap) place to get my domain name and host my web page.



Any ideas and help would be fabulous, thank you all



I want to build my own web page... need some info.?





If you are selling products you definitely want to make sure you pick a good design for your site. I would not recommend using %26quot;page editors%26quot; and the like as they are a real turn-off to consumers.



You should really pay no more than $20 for a good design.



Godaddy (http://www.godaddy.com/) is an excellent domain seller, usually about $9 for a domain.



In order to host the website you will need to consider how many visitors you will have and how much space you will need. You normally either pay a monthly or an annual fee. I can recommend http://www.netrillium.com/, they offer service for $3 a month (this will work as a starter or small site).



If you%26#039;d like, I can learn more and help you set something up. Please feel free to contact me at zoso588@yahoo.com.



Hope this information helped!



I want to build my own web page... need some info.?



if u r new and want to build site in cheaper price and best of without using HTMl then download the adobe Dreamweaver trail for 30 days build the site in a free way. because i am making the website rite now using trail vesion because the full version cost u $399.00.



Other Replys:I host on Lunarpages.com they are great and cheap.



Now to build your own site (especially if you will be selling products) isn%26#039;t so easy. You need to know a lot, and you don%26#039;t even know HTML. Hence you will need a lot of time to get your website up, If you do it quickly with just basic code, then it won%26#039;t look professional.



So if you have the time you can learn to do it, if you don%26#039;t get it built professionally.



Other Replys:I would recommend you to find your web hosting plan at www.andreyknure.narod.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment