Saturday, August 8, 2009

What web monitoring software would you suggest?

I am going to be responsible for monitoring a website which will host a web application, and it is expected to generate a fairly large amount of hits. I have done some research, but I was just curious if anyone has any suggestions, or past experiences with any they have used.



What web monitoring software would you suggest?





you did not say what web server BUT the web server logs files would be the best way to monitor your web traffic. There are tons of free tools to parse and generate reports on log files. I have mostly used apache so if your using IIS I really cannot offer any advice but I imagine searching for



IIS logging



should point you in the right direction.



good luck



dougc

No comments:

Post a Comment